Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Final post :)

Since I was the age of 5 horses and horse back riding has always been apart of my life. I grew up wanting a career path in equine veterinary medicine. My experience with Becton’s internship program helped me get more of a view on my future as veterinary doctor, as it exposed me to many different medical environments and situations. What I enjoyed most about my internship was getting a true feel for the workplace environment involving veterinary medicine. I am proud to announce that I have committed to Centenary University with a major in equine veterinary medicine and will be starting in the fall of 2017… and I'd like to thank Dr. Frezzo for the amazing opportunity to intern and work at her hospital and for the experience that truly gave me an upper hand with my career path in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment